Houston Pride Parade & Pride Mixer!
With the current legal landscape, it is more important than ever to make sure that our community is visible. Which is why this year the Stonewall Law Association of Greater Houston and the Houston Bar Association’s LGBTQ+ Committee are bringing together Houston’s LGBTQ+ legal community to host a float in the Houston Pride Parade! And we need your support! For our inaugural Pride Parade, our sponsorship levels are:
- Diamond Sponsor ($5,000) – All of the below benefits plus in-person participation in the Pride Parade for up to 10 people
- Platinum Sponsor ($2,500) – All of the below benefits plus in-person participation in the Pride Parade for up to 5 people
- Gold Sponsor ($1,000) – All of the below benefits plus recognition in the Pride Parade and opportunity to provide pride-themed swag to be handed out during the Pride Parade.
- Silver Sponsor ($500) – Recognition at the Pride Mixer and recognition online
- Bronze Sponsor ($250) – Recognition at the Pride Mixer
Stonewall and the HBA LGBTQ+ Committee are also hosting a Pride Mixer honoring Judge Phyllis Frye, a leader in the LGBTQ+ community and the first openly trans judge in the country, for her lifetime of service. The Pride Mixer will be held at La Grange Cantina on June 21, 2023 from 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. We encourage everyone to come out and help us honor a true legend in the Houston LGBTQ+ legal community.
Sponsorships for the Pride Parade and the Pride Mixer can be made online by clicking on the sponsorship links in the list above.